Zumbro Valley Mental Health Center
Zumbro Valley Mental Health Center is your community partner for responsive, effective and affordable mental health and chemical health care.
Review Completed: 3/3/2011
343 Wood Lake Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904
|Other Names Used
||Dave Cook, Chief Executive Officer
|Number of Full-Time Equivalents (FTE)
|Number of Volunteers
|Number of Clients Served
||Accepts donated goods
|Number of Board Members
|Board meetings with quorum
|Average Member Attendance at Board Meetings
|Publicly Available Documents
Most Recent 990
Most Recent Audit
Through its outpatient therapy, chemical health, housing, residential therapy and community support programs, Zumbro Valley Mental Health Center provided services to more than 5,000 people in 2010. The need for these programs is continuing to grow, and our organization continues to enhance its offerings to ensure people have access to these critical services.
As the community mental health center for multiple counties in Southeast Minnesota, our organization provides services to people regardless of their ability to pay. In the last year alone, our staff:
* Treated thousands of people with a mental illness who would otherwise not have access to therapy or medications
* Provided intensive rehabilitative treatment to hundreds of individuals experiencing a mental crisis
* Assisted more than 2,500 people to identify and work to overcome their addictions to drugs and alcohol
* Helped hundreds of clients with a persistent mental illness to function in the community rather than requiring more expensive inpatient options
* Secured housing and shelter for hundreds of people
Zumbro Valley Mental Health Center also collaborates with numerous other organizations to enhance treatment options for thousands of individuals in the communities we serve.
In the upcoming year, Zumbro Valley Mental Health Center will focus its efforts in three key areas: 1) enhancing client access to our wide array of services; 2) recognizing employee excellence; 3) growing business opportunities and continuing to build financial reserves.
Community or Constituency Served
Adults, adolescents and children with a mental illness or chemical dependency disorder
Geographic Area Served
Zumbro Valley Mental Health Center offers services to residents of 12 counties in Southeastern Minnesota.
Impact and Programs
3 Year Average Expenses
Unrestricted Net Assets
|End of Year:
|Beginning of Year
|Unrestricted Net Assets (End of Year), Current 990
|Based on information provided on 2007 to 2009