United Cerebral Palsy of Central Minnesota
The mission of UCP of Central Minnesota is to enrich the quality of life for persons with cerebral palsy and other disabilities.
Review Completed: 12/19/2012
510 25th Avenue North
Saint Cloud, MN 56303
|Other Names Used
||UCP of Central MN
|Number of Full-Time Equivalents (FTE)
|Number of Volunteers
|Number of Clients Served
||Accepts donated goods
Tags / Keywords
Science/Technology, Disabilities, Diseases & Disorders, Children & Families
|Number of Board Members
|Board meetings with quorum
|Average Member Attendance at Board Meetings
|Publicly Available Documents
Most Recent 990
Most Recent Audit
1) Forty-six individuals with disabilities received recycled computers through our Computers Go Round program improving their ability to communicate, their keyboarding skills and improve job readiness skills.
2) Ten individuals received financial grants to purchase adaptive technology to increase their daily living independence. Eleven individuals received equipment through the UCP Equipment Exchange program.
3) 428 requests were responded to through UCP's Information and Referral program. These requests were through email, telephone, and website. UCP's website was updated and received 17,975 page views. Two presentations were made to businesses reaching 85 peoplel, 4 radio interviews, a conference with 350 attendees.
1. Establish a clear obtainable plan for financial stability while maintaining quality programming for people with disabilities.
2. Serve children and adults through UCP's assistive technology Loan & Demo program to increase their awareness of AT and help them live more independently.
3. Continue to provide quality resource and referral information to families and professionals regarding cerebral palsy and other disabilities.
4. Recycle fifty quality computers to people with disabilities through UCP's Computers Go Round program.
Community or Constituency Served
UCP serves families and individuals living with the daily challenges of a disability.
Geographic Area Served
Benton, Sherburne and Stearns counties in Minnesota
Impact and Programs
3 Year Average Expenses
Unrestricted Net Assets
|End of Year:
|Beginning of Year
|Unrestricted Net Assets (End of Year), Current 990
|Based on information provided on 2010 to 2012