Tri-County Humane Society
We believe in the human/animal bond and exist to support Central MN by practicing and promoting quality adoption services and education programs.
Review Completed: 7/19/2013
735 8th Street NE
PO Box 701
St. Cloud, MN 56302
|Number of Board Members
|Board meetings with quorum
|Average Member Attendance at Board Meetings
|Publicly Available Documents
Most Recent 990
Most Recent Audit
1. We lowered euthanasia rates by 52%
2011: 1848 total animals euthanized. (667 cat/ kittens for Upper Respiratory Infection.)
2012: 896 total animals euthanized. (157 cat/ kittens for Upper Respiratory Infection. 127 animals euthanized on request, which is when someone’s pet has depleted all quality of life.)
2. The MN Spay Neuter Assistance Program (MNSNAP) mobile clinic came to the shelter’s parking lot 6 times last year. On each visit they did surgery on 30-40 animals belonging to low income people from our community! Animals that otherwise may have produced litters that ended up at the shelter.
3. We succeeded in shortening the cat/kittens' length of stay to 12.8 days as compared to 14.2 in 2011. We also had our first full year of all animals getting spayed or neutered before adoption! Considering that the length of stay includes the time it takes to get spayed or neutered, our animals had a VERY short wait before making their way to their new home.
1. Increase the opportunity for low income people within our community to have their pets spayed or neutered.
2. Collaborate with other animal welfare groups in MN to work together to save more animal lives.
3. Continue to focus on lowering the euthanasia rate of adoptable and rehabilitatable animals.
4. Bring additional awareness to the community about Tri-County Humane Society in an effort to increase adoptions and supporters.
Community or Constituency Served
Pet owners, people looking for a pet and homeless animals.
Geographic Area Served
Impact and Programs
3 Year Average Expenses
Unrestricted Net Assets
|End of Year:
|Beginning of Year
|Unrestricted Net Assets (End of Year), Current 990
|Based on information provided on 2010 to 2012
|From the Charity
||Thank you for doing your homework and making sure your donations are going to a worthy organization! Be assured you contributions to Tri-County Humane Society will be put to good use, used wisely, and will touch the lives of many animals.