• Of the 1,064 families/households we served through our children’s programs last year, 65% were from Hopkins, 27% from Minnetonka, and 6% from Excelsior, Shorewood and Deephaven. The remaining 2% were families of open enrolled students in the Minnetonka or Hopkins school districts.
• Of the individuals and families we worked with last year through our children’s programs, the average monthly household income was $1,143. The average size of households was 2.5 members.
• Of families served last year through our children’s programs with ethnicity reported (824), 27% were Caucasian (222) and the remainder were people of color (602).
• Of the 752 households served through our children’s programs with reported employment status, 69% were employed (449), of which 258 were employed full time and 191 employed on a part time basis.
• Meeting the needs of at least 11,000 individuals and families who access our services across our various programs in a 12 month period. This includes walk in, phone contacts, etc.
• Implementing a three year organizational capacity building plan with the long term goal of increasing donations that will enable us to address growing community need for our services.
• Improve our physical location and internal infrastructure, and service delivery models to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and ensure our future programing has a systemic impact in the community in which we serve.
Community or Constituency Served
Extreme Poverty to midddle income individuals & families of all ages and genders
Geographic Area Served
western Hennepin County service area
Impact and Programs