RESOURCE increases well-being through recovery, employment and career advancement.
1900 Chicago Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Minneapolis, MN 55404
|Other Names Used
||Employment Action Center, EAC, Minnesota Resource Center, MRC, Recovery Resource Center, RRC, Spectrum Community Mental Health, Spectrum ArtWorks
|Number of Full-Time Equivalents (FTE)
|Number of Volunteers
|Number of Clients Served
Tags / Keywords
recovery, training, homelessness, poverty, diversity, disabilities, mental health, employment
||William F. Telleen
|Number of Board Members
|Board meetings with quorum
|Average Member Attendance at Board Meetings
|Chemical & mental health||$13,368,362|
- 20,000 individuals received employment services, career education, and chemical and mental health services.
- 10,762 people received employment and support services to help them move off of welfare
- 6,246 individuals and children benefited from RESOURCE's chemical and mental health services
- 5,529 people secured employment or entered career positions
- 83% of participants reported increased wellness
1) Build brand reputation.
2) Ensure impactful, integrated services while achieving optimal value and outcomes.
3) Attract, develop and retain a skilled, diverse workforce and board.
4) Support successful growth and increase financial stability.
5) Build a stable and scalable organizational infrastructure.
Community or Constituency Served
RESOURCE serves low income individuals; especially people with complex needs or barriers to employment, training, and/or chemical and mental health.
Geographic Area Served
RESOURCE operates in the Twin Cities metro area as well as in greater Minnesota, providing services in the following counties: Anoka, Benton, Chisago, Dakota, Hennepin, Isanti, Kanebec, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Pine, Ramsey, Rice, Scott, Sherborne, Stearns, Washington, Winona, and Wright. RESOURCE provides programs for people with extensive barriers to employment, as well as difficulties due to chemical and mental health issues â€“ assisting those who often have the least ability to access needed programs and services.
Impact and Programs
3 Year Average Expenses
Unrestricted Net Assets
|End of Year:
|Beginning of Year
|Unrestricted Net Assets (End of Year), Current 990
|Based on information provided on 2012 to 2014