People Incorporated Mental Health Services
Supporting mental health and wellness in our community through collaboration and integration of care
Review Completed: 8/5/2013
2060 Centre Pointe Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55120
||Jill Wiedemann-West, CEO
|Number of Board Members
|Board meetings with quorum
|Average Member Attendance at Board Meetings
|Publicly Available Documents
Most Recent 990
Most Recent Audit
During 2012, People Incorporated Mental Health Services helped more than 7,000 men and women with mental illness, and more than 1,600 kids with diagnosed mental health disorders, to live successfully in the community while addressing the challenges of their disease.
Our innovative, tailored services, from adult foster care to residential treatment services and from school-linked mental health programming to homeless outreach, saved millions of taxpayer dollars while changing and saving lives.
Our three-year goals for 2013-2015 are as follow:
1) We will achieve best practice outcomes with the populations we serve.
2) We will become the employer of choice by attracting, developing and retaining exceptional employees.
3) We will be recognized as the community leader in the delivery of mental health services for populations with high barriers.
4) We will improve our financial position to ensure long-term viability.
5) We will increase access to community-based services for persons with serious and/or persistent mental illness.
Community or Constituency Served
Individuals living with a mental illness
Geographic Area Served
Greater Twin Cities Metro Area
Impact and Programs
3 Year Average Expenses
Unrestricted Net Assets
|End of Year:
|Beginning of Year
|Unrestricted Net Assets (End of Year), Current 990
|Based on information provided on 2010 to 2012