Lutheran Partners in Global Ministry
Lutheran Partners in Global Ministry is a movement that engages individuals and communities in transformational partnerships across the globe. Centered in faith and dedicated to service, LPGM is called to action by sharing resources and hope.
5200 Willson Road
Minneapolis, MN 55424
Minneapolis, MN 55424
|Other Names Used
||LPGM, Lutheran Partners
|Number of Full-Time Equivalents (FTE)
|Number of Volunteers
||About 50, but it is very difficult to calculate who might be telling their own LPGM story, in which case they would be a "volunteer"
|Number of Clients Served
Tags / Keywords
education, women, children, healthcare, global, partnership
|Number of Board Members
|Board meetings with quorum
|Average Member Attendance at Board Meetings
|Central African Republic||$107,348|
1) LPGM has a clear path forward with new strategic plan
2) 50 additional project donors are more deeply engaged in LPGM work as Green Shoots Donors
3) 94 schools in India improved the quality of their education because of Library and English+ programs
4) LPGM and ELCA Global Missions developed plans and funding sources for continued expansion of the Community College
5) 6000 people in the Central African Republic have learned how to save money, manage money and invest in small business because of Village Savings and Loan
In addition to reaching these specific goals 1500 students in India received an education at 8 boarding schools in India, staff housing was finished at the Emmanuel Health Care Center in the Central African Republic and expansion of the Timothy Center for Women and Children Empowerment was completed in India as a part of LPGM's ongoing work with our partners.
1) Develop and maintain international partnerships
2) Engage more project supporters
3) Continue investment in building the general fund
4) Expand reach of organization
Community or Constituency Served
Through established programs, projects and ministries of our global partners, LPGM touches women and children, especially but also families and entire communities. Our work is culture specific through institutions of education, hospitals and clinics, women's organizations, and churches of the global location.
Geographic Area Served
Argentina, the Central African Republic, India, Nigeria and the U.S.A.
Impact and Programs
3 Year Average Expenses
Unrestricted Net Assets
|End of Year:
|Beginning of Year
|Unrestricted Net Assets (End of Year), Current 990
|Based on information provided on 2012 to 2014