Great River Homes, Inc.
The mission of Great River Homes, Inc. is to continually improve the lives of people with developmental disabilities in Wabasha County by providing quality support services.
Review Completed: 2/22/2012
611 Broadway Avenue, Suite 105
Wabasha, MN 55981
Phone: (651)-565-4884 ext 101
||Michael Weinandt, Administrator
|Number of Full-Time Equivalents (FTE)
|Number of Volunteers
|Number of Clients Served
|Number of Board Members
|Board meetings with quorum
|Average Member Attendance at Board Meetings
|Publicly Available Documents
Most Recent 990
Most Recent Audit
1. The employees of Great River Homes, Inc. received grassroots advocacy training, were informed of legislative issues, and contacted legislatures.
2. Direct service employee turnover in 2011 was 13% (9 of 68).
3. The Wellness Committee was established and has improved the health and wellness of people.
4. A 35-Year Anniversary Celebration and Direct Support Professional Recognition was held.
5. Stakeholder meetings were held in Lake City and Wabasha.
6. The employees of Great River Homes, Inc. are encouraged to use people-first language.
7. The 2011 service evaluation results are as follows: Supported Living Services (Residential Services)=92%; Branch 13/18 (In-Home Services)=92%.
8. The Technology Committee meets on a quarterly basis to further the mission of Great River Homes, Inc.
9. Arc SEMN participated in an all-agency in-service, explained their services, and promoted membership.
10. The agency recycles plastic, tin, glass, and newspapers.
1. Improve the lives of people by providing quality support services.
2. Develop and retain competent, motivated, and engaged employees.
3. Increase public awareness, understanding, acceptance and support of people with developmental disabilities and the services provided to them.
4. Increase effective and efficient business operations by utilizing best practices, technology, and operating efficiencies.
Community or Constituency Served
Children and adults with developmental disabilities.
Geographic Area Served
Impact and Programs
3 Year Average Expenses
Unrestricted Net Assets
|End of Year:
|Beginning of Year
|Unrestricted Net Assets (End of Year), Current 990
|Based on information provided on 2008 to 2010