Community Action Partnership of Ramsey & Washington Counties
The mission of Community Action Partnership of Ramsey & Washington Counties is to reduce poverty and its impacts on people in Ramsey and Washington counties.
Review Completed: 11/7/2012
450 Syndicate Street N
St. Paul, MN 55104
|Number of Board Members
|Board meetings with quorum
|Average Member Attendance at Board Meetings
|Publicly Available Documents
Most Recent 990
Most Recent Audit
Community Action served over 26,000 low-income households and 78,000 people with documented outcomes ranging from people obtaining new or better paying jobs (44), obtaining safe and affordable childcare (1554), helping seniors maintain independent living (8858), obtaining reliable transportation to work (169), getting safer, warmer homes through housing weatherization (987) to families receiving grants to help with their utility bills 25,706). Each year we publicly report on 90 outcome goals that help low-income people live safer, healthier, and better lives.
1. Establish and follow best practices to achieve and report preferred outcomes and ensure effectiveness of organization’s programs
2. Leverage new and existing partnerships to support identified organizational opportunities that will allow for the maximization of our impact in the community.
3. Actively pursue the development, nurturing and training of all staff
4. Ensure the agency financial management, policies and our physical and technical environment support and increase the capacity of our staff essential to achieve family and community outcomes.
5. Work with the Board of Directors to insure sound governance and committee effectiveness.
6. Together, Board, Staff and our community; create an Agency Strategic Plan for 2013-2015 that will reduce poverty in Ramsey and Washington Counties.
Community or Constituency Served
We serve people in the communities of Ramsey & Washington counties who are living in low-income circumstances.
Geographic Area Served
Washington and Ramsey counties
Impact and Programs
3 Year Average Expenses
Unrestricted Net Assets
|End of Year:
|Beginning of Year
|Unrestricted Net Assets (End of Year), Current 990
|Based on information provided on 2008 to 2010