Alliance Housing Incorporated
The mission of Alliance Housing is to create, own and operate affordable housing for low and very low income people in Minneapolis.
Review Completed: 1/26/2012
2309 Nicollet Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404
||Herb Frey, Executive Director
|Number of Full-Time Equivalents (FTE)
|Number of Board Members
|Board meetings with quorum
|Average Member Attendance at Board Meetings
|Publicly Available Documents
Most Recent 990
Most Recent Audit
1. Maintenance program has been in operation for the Southside scatted site properties. What hasn't happened is a complete assessment of the maintenance needs of each of these property and a plan to address these over the next three years.
2. Staff and board determined that one full-time and three part-time positions needed to be created and filled. These staff were hired during second half of fiscal year 2011. These staff deal with fundraising and publicity, supportive services, and asset management and administration for the North Minneapolis properties.
3. Board is in the process of adding new members to meet particular demographic/diversity needs and debating whether to form an Advisory Board to focus on fundraising needs.
Defined at August 2011 board retreat
1, Restructure Board functioning so that entire board meets less frequently and Executive Committee of Board meets more often and in months Board does not meet
2. Create an Advisory Board to focus on fundraising with individuals.
3. Create transition process for retirement and replacement of Executive Director.
Community or Constituency Served
poor and homeless single adults and families, low wage workers
Geographic Area Served
Impact and Programs
3 Year Average Expenses
Unrestricted Net Assets
|End of Year:
|Beginning of Year
|Unrestricted Net Assets (End of Year), Current 990
|Based on information provided on 2009 to 2011